The SPIR and SPI Wash Systems
Ideal for die washing and metal surface preparation
Super Duty PI and PIR Wash Bays bring powerful systems with a weight
load capacity of 400 lbs per square foot and high pressure spray at
1,000 psi or 2,000 psi.
The Super Duty PI (Pressure Island) and
PIR (Pressure Island with Rinse) offer the same functions and
capabilities as the PI and PIR, but have a heavy duty frame for
supporting heavier parts.
- An extra load capacity of 400 lbs per square foot
- Structural angle and square tube construction flat, smooth, stainless stel work surface for unobstructed wash flow to gutter
- Powder caoted wastewater gutter
- Heated 1,000 to 2,000 psi spray
- Chemically compatible construction
- Closed-loop option for eliminating sewer discharge
- Portable design
- Availabe in 6'x6' or 6'x12' sizes
- Industrial Washing
- Die Stamping
- Metal Pretreatment
- Three pad size: 6' x 6', 6' x 12', 6' x 18'
- Walls: 6'
- Load capacity:
- 400 lbs per square foot
- maximum up to 10,000 lbs (6'x6') 15,000 lbs (6'x12')
- Reservoir: 100 gallons
- Standard filters: 10-mircon 8" x 30" filter housing
- Floor decking: 16 gauge (1/16) fiberglass grate
- Power requirements: 480 VAC, three phase, 3 wire, 45-amps
- Materials: Stainless steel frame and process tank. Anodized
aluminum extrusion posts. Polypropylene/polycarbonate sidewalls.
Powered coating finish.